Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
These avocados are stuffed with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furikake and drizzled with soy sauce. I’ve had this idea in my head all week, I wasn’t exactly sure how it would come out but I’m obsessed with them, they came out so good!
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
- Add crab meat and cucumber and chive and gently toss.
- Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
- Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce.
Watch the recipe video here: