Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Spice up your life.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ c. hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 c. shredded chicken
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large butterhead lettuce leaves
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- ½ c. crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ c. ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the hot sauce and honey and stir to combine. Add the chicken and cook stirring occasionally until warmed throughout and coated in sauce, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter. Spoon the chicken mixture into the lettuce leaves and top with the celery and blue cheese. Drizzle the lettuce cups with the ranch dressing. Garnish with chives and serve.