Is this the sexiest piece of meat you've ever seen?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Min dish
FOR THE HERB BUTTER
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
FOR THE STEAK
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, for skillet
- 1 26-28 ounce bone-in ribeye or Côte de boeuf
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º. Make herb butter: Mix butter and parsley and shape into a log (use wax paper, if you have). Refrigerate until firm.
- Make steak: Heat an oven-proof skillet over high heat and add olive oil. Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
- Sear steak 3 minutes per side, then transfer skillet to oven to continue cooking, about 10 minutes for medium rare.
- Transfer steak to a plate and top with herb butter.