Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons toffee sauce
- 150 g (¾ cup) brown sugar
- 100 g (½ cup) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 g (1 cup) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100 g (⅔ cup) chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F) and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Mash the banana and mix in the toffee sauce.
- Whisk in the brown sugar and butter, followed by the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour.
- Spoon onto the tray and bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.