Bang Bang Cauliflower
A vegan recipe that everyone can be excited about.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425º. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic.
- On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower in sauce until fully coated. Season generously with salt and pepper. Spread into an even layer and roast until slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
How To Make Bang Bang Cauliflower
Bang Bang Cauliflower is scary addicting ?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wERbPEu
Posted by Delish on Thursday, January 11, 2018