Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
The best version of the classic dip.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c. mayonnaise
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¾ c. shredded white Cheddar
- ½ c. Gruyere
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1½ c. frozen spinach, defrosted and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except baguette. Mix until fully combined and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking dish and smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake until bubbly and slightly golden, 30 minutes. If you’d like the dip to develop a more golden top, broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve with baguette on the side, for dipping.
Watch the recipe video here:
Our magic mix of cheeses for Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/sTiBZkk
Posted by Delish on Monday, January 15, 2018