Baked BLT Dip
The number-one sandwich (don't even think about it, grilled cheese) becomes a hugely popular party dip in this easy-to-make recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.
Watch the recipe video here:
This easy-to-make recipe is the perfect addition to any party.Baked BLT Dip recipe:…
Posted by Betty Crocker on Sunday, December 30, 2018