Baked BLT Dip
The number-one sandwich (don't even think about it, grilled cheese) becomes a hugely popular party dip in this easy-to-make recipe.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.