Honey Mustard Chicken, Bacon, And Avocado Salad
Sweet, tangy, and delicious!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, diced
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, honey, stone ground mustard, Dijon mustard, 2. Lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove ½ of the marinade and refrigerate to use as a dressing.
- Add chicken thighs to remaining marinade and let it marinate for two hours.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil to a nonstick pan. Sear chicken on each side until 6. Golden, crispy, and cooked through. Set aside and allow to rest.
- Put lettuce in a large bowl, add tomatoes, red onions, avocado slices, and hard-boiled egg.
- Slice chicken into strips and place in the salad.
- Add the remaining marinade to the salad and toss.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
Watch the recipe video here:
Honey Mustard Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad 🥗FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2ktKSco