Baileys S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
Stay Stylish, Drink Responsibly. Please do not share this with those under the legal purchase age of alcohol. BAILEYS Original Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc/Vol. Imported by Paddington, Ltd., Norwalk, CT.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1⅓ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Baileys
- 3¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup graham crackers, broken
- Mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the butter and sugars until pale in colour. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the Baileys and whisk to just combine. Add the flour mixture and mix on low until just combined. Fold in the marshmallows, graham cookie bits and chocolate chips until combined.
- Use a small scoop to portion out the cookies. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until just golden brown.