Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This cheeseburger dip it's quick and easy to make with delicious sesame bun dippers. A sharing dish perfect for your next party!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- Sesame burger buns
- Egg wash
- Sesame seeds
- 400g beef mince, cooked
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese split
- ¾ cup crispy bacon bits, split
- Diced pickles
- Slice buns in half and roll flat with a rolling pin. Brush each side with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each half into thirds to form triangles. Arrange on a tray and bake in at 180ºC for 10 minutes until golden brown
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, ½ cup bacon, ketchup, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and ½ of the cheddar cheese. Spread into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, remove foil and grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and diced pickles.
- Serve with sesame bread dippers, enjoy