Adorable mini pancakes taste better skewered with fresh fruit and drizzled with maple syrup and chocolate.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- cooking spray, for frying pan
- Your desired toppings (we used fresh fruit, canned peaches and marshmallows)
- maple syrup
- chocolate sauce
Make the pancake batter:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix. Some lumps are fine!
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Place small dollops of batter onto the frying pan. Cook until the surface of the pancakes develop some bubbles, about 1 minute. Flip and cook for an additional minute, then transfer to a plate.
- Skewer the pancakes onto skewers, adding some fruit between each pancake.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or chocolate sauce and enjoy!