Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
Snickerdoodle + Cheesecake = Major Success 🙆
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 2 blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
FOR THE SNICKERDOODLE LAYER
- 2¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle layer: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with a hand mixer until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about two-thirds of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps and sprinkle over cheesecake layer, then sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, 37 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into squares.
Watch the recipe video here:
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are crumbly on top and gooey in the center.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rWW2V38
Posted by Delish on Sunday, January 14, 2018