- 20 large ladyfingers
- 1 cup (240 mL) coffee
- 16 oz (455 g) cream cheese
- 16 oz (455 g) mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240 mL) milk, hot
- ½ cup (100 g) sugar
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Dip the ladyfingers in coffee.
- In two spring form pans lined with parchment paper, layer the coffee-dipped lady fingers in a single layer.
- Freeze until the ladyfingers are frozen.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add the milk, sugar, and gelatin to a bowl and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour the milk mixture through a sieve into the bowl of cream cheese.
- Pour 1 cup (290 g) of cheesecake batter into a springform pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours
- Add one layer of frozen ladyfingers on top of the refrigerated cheesecake layer.
- Add another cup (290 g) of cheesecake batter on top. Refrigerate for two hours, and repeat with remaining batter and ladyfinger layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder.
Watch the recipe video here:
A match made in dessert heaven ?Get the recipe: https://tasty.co/recipe/tiramisu-cheesecakeDo you want to shop our kitchen essentials? CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/2rnMJID – We may make some $$ if you buy!
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, January 20, 2018