Banana Pudding Shots
A boozy take on banana pudding.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1¼ c. milk
- ¾ c. white rum
- 1 banana, chopped
- ½ banana, sliced
- ½ c. nilla wafers, crushed and divided
- Cool Whip, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine pudding with milk and rum and whisk to combine. Fold in chopped bananas.
- Spoon or pour pudding mixture into shot glasses until they are half full. Make a layer of crushed Nillas in each shot glass, using ¼ cup of the crushed wafers. Top with remaining pudding.
- Garnish pudding shots with a dollop of cool whip, a sprinkle of the remaining Nilla wafers, and a slice of banana. Serve.