This Single-Serving Mason Jar Monkey Bread Will Be Loved by the Whole Family
Monkey bread is one of my family’s treats - you can mix it up to make just about any kind you like. But...have you ever made Mason Jar Monkey Bread? Yes, single-serving sized monkey bread is now available in a portable mason jar! Clean out those mini mason jars in the cupboard, bake up some biscuits and top it off with yummy frosting...this is the perfect treat for a party!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Begin by cleaning out 8 small oven-safe mason jars. Prepare each with a generous spritz of nonstick spray.
- Separate the biscuits and cut each into four pieces, placing the pieces in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter to the mixing bowl and stir together until the pieces of dough are evenly coated.
- Divide the coated biscuit pieces among the prepared mason jars.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until biscuit pieces are fully cooked and tops are golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, then top with frosting. Serve warm and enjoy!