Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
Renew your smoothie routine with these fruity probiotic-packed blends that taste just like your favorite dessert.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- Coconut Probiotic Yogurt
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 4 capsules Renew Life® Ultimate Flora Extra Care 50 billion
- 2 cups strawberries, cleaned
- 1 cup coconut probiotic yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Strawberry slices
- Additional coconut yogurt or whipped cream
- To prepare the coconut probiotic yogurt, add two cans full fat coconut milk to a bowl. Whisk to combine. Empty 4 Renew Life Ultimate Flora capsules into the coconut milk and whisk. Cover and refrigerate overnight 24 hours. Strain through a cheesecloth.
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until totally smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with strawberry slices and coconut yogurt.
- To marble with coconut yogurt: Use a teaspoon to carefully draw 5 equally spaced horizontal lines across the surface of the smoothie with the coconut yogurt. Take a toothpick and drag through the lines vertically, making 5-6 equally spaced out vertical lines, alternating between dragging the toothpick up and down through the coconut yogurt, to produce a marbled effect.