Sour Patch Grapes
You won't believe how much these grapes taste like the actual candy.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1½ lb. green grapes
- ½ lemon
- 1 package cherry Jell-o (3 oz.)
- 1 package orange Jell-o (3 oz.)
- 1 package lemon Jell-o (3 oz.)
- 1 package lime Jell-o (3 oz.)
- Place each Jell-o flavor in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag. Set aside.
- Remove grapes from stems and rinse in a colander, shaking the colander to remove any excess water (grapes should be damp, not dripping wet). Spritz with lemon juice, tossing the grapes to lightly coat them.
- Place a handful in each bag, sealing and shaking to coat.
- Remove from resealable bags, plate and serve.