When you want the s'more but don't have the campfire to go with it.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 1½ c. Mini Marshmallows, divided
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 graham cracker, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon-sugar
- ¼ c. melted chocolate, divided
- Assemble quesadilla: Top one tortilla with 1 cup mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chopped chocolate bar. Top with remaining tortilla.
- In a medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add quesadilla and cook until the bottom side is golden and the marshmallows are melty, about 2 minutes. Flip quesadilla and sprinkle the top with cinnamon-sugar then drizzle with about 2 tablespoons melted chocolate. Cover with remaining marshmallows and broil until the marshmallows are nice and toasty, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate and serve warm.