Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Pie
I can't find the words to tell everyone what an AWESOME pie this is. After making it, I have already given the recipe out to three of my friends.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 2½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 6 packages (1.5 oz each) Reese's™ Peanut Butter Cups™, chopped (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon hot fudge
- Heat oven to 450°F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Flute edges as desired, and prick bottom and sides with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large chilled bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed just until soft peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of the whipped cream for topping; refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until ready to assemble pie.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave ½ cup of the hot fudge uncovered on High 10 to 20 seconds or until spreadable. Carefully spread hot fudge onto bottom of cooled crust. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto fudge layer.
- Spoon reserved 1 cup whipped cream on top of cream cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup chopped peanut butter cups. In same small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1 tablespoon hot fudge uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle on top of pie. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
Watch the recipe video here:
"I can't find the words to tell everyone what an AWESOME pie this is. After making it, I have already given the recipe…