Ravioli alla Bobbi
Dinner in 20 minutes ✅
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 18 ounces fresh cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, broken into small pieces
- 8 ounces thin asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup diced cooked ham
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, torn, for serving
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the ravioli in the boiling water according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the garlic and onions. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the broccoli and asparagus and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Splash in the broth, then cook until the liquid reduces a bit, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir the cream into the skillet and reduce the heat to a simmer. Stir in the ham, Parmesan and pesto and cook for a couple of minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Drain the ravioli, then add them to the sauce with the tomatoes and toss. Sprinkle with the basil and extra Parmesan before serving. Enjoy.