It's summertime - move aside Ferrero Rocher, HELLO Rafaello. ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 7 ounces maizena cookies (Brazilian sugar cookies)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- ½ cup fresh heavy cream
- 2⅔ cups cream cheese
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 12 truffles
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add the cookies, coconut and almonds. Blend until crumbs form. Add the butter and pulse for another 2 minutes until the mixture has reached the consistency of a coarse flour. Press mixture into the bottom and sides of prepared pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate together with the heavy cream in a hot water bath. Set aside to let it cool.
- Use a whisk to soften the cream cheese, then add the melted chocolate and the coconut milk.
- Add the lime juice and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the mold, over the cookie lining. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with the shredded coconut and truffles.