The perfect snack for your next party.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 2 c. pizza sauce
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- ½ c. sliced black olives
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- On the prepared baking sheet, add about half of the chips. Drizzle about half the pizza sauce over the chips, then top with half of the mozzarella, half the pepperoni, bell pepper, black olives, and Parmesan . Repeat to make another layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.