Peeps Skillet S'mores
The perfect dessert for Peeps season.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ c. heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot over medium heat until warm.
- In a medium skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warmed whipping cream over the chips. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.