Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Brownies
Brownies, cookie dough and peanut butter cups come together in a totally decadent bar that your friends and family will go crazy about!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 24 large chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) original supreme brownie mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking. Spray with cooking spray.
- Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of pan. Top with single layer of peanut butter cups. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter on top of peanut butter cups.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until brownies are set around sides and toothpick inserted in center of brownies (not candies) comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by foil edges. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.