Omelette in a Bag
Make an easy, perfect omelet by poaching all of your ingredients — eggs, mushrooms, ham, veggies — in a plastic pouch.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- ⅛ cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 slices ham
- 6 basil leaves
- 30 grams shredded cheese
- 2 mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Tomato sauce
- Cut cherry tomatoes and ham into 1 centimeter cubes. Tear basil leaves into small pieces by hand. Slice mushrooms thinly.
- Place cabbage and salt into a plastic bag and massage to soften the cabbage.
- Dump the rest of the ingredients into the bag and mix well with your hands.
- Making sure to get rid of the air inside, close the bag tightly.
- Boil some water in a saucepan.
- Place the bag inside and boil for 6 minutes. Turn over and continue boiling to make sure the egg has thoroughly cooked.
- Open the bag and slice the omelette onto a plate. Serve with tomato sauce if desired.