Crispy Spiral Garlic Butter Chicken
CRISPY SPIRAL GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- salt, to taste
- oil, for frying
- 1 cup grated, chilled butter
- 1 cup parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- mash potato, to serve
- Mix your chilled butter, garlic, parmesan and parsley. Mix until it forms cold crumbs. Refrigerate until ready.
- Bash your chicken breasts as thin as possible. Spoon a couple of tablespoons of butter mix over each breast. Roll up into a spiral, then transfer to a clean piece of clingfilm and roll up tightly. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dip each roll into flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Repeat.
- Shallow fry in hot oil until nicely browned and cooked through. If you need to cook your rolls further, transfer to a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with pillowy mash!