Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ups
If you like dessert for breakfast, you will be in heaven as soon as you try these wonderful rolls. I mean…Nutella and strawberries alone are already the best treats on earth…Wrap them in bread with butter, sugar, and cinnamon?! Now we’re TALKING! Very simple to make. Even the kids can help out!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 Slices white sandwich bread
- Diced strawberries and Nutella
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- ⅓ CUP Granulated sugar
- Butter, for greasing the pan
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of the Nutella filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Then dip into sugar combination. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed.
Watch the recipe video here:
Nutella Cinnamon Roll UpsFULL RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/nutella-cinnamon-roll-ups/