Hot Chocolate Float
Hot cocoa is the new hot fudge.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 c. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. Chocolate Sauce, for serving
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Chocolate shavings, for serving
- Bring milk to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in cocoa powder and sugar and stir until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted. Turn off heat.
- Pour chocolate sauce in a small dish. Dip cups in the chocolate to rim the cup. Pour hot chocolate into each glass, then top with a scoop of ice cream and some chocolate shavings.