Hazelnut lovers with flip for this festive Nutella cheesecake made with a Ferrero Rocher hazelnut crust.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Cake
For the crust:
- 2 cups hazelnuts, toasted
- 24 Ferrero Rocher
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
For the filling:
- 4 cups cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Make the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray and parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, grind hazelnuts to a coarse sand-like texture. Add Ferrero Rocher and pulse to combine. Pour in melted butter and mix to combine. Press into the bottom of the pan, and set in the freezer until cheesecake filling is ready.
- Make the cheesecake: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until completely smooth, about one minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat on medium-high speed until incorporated and smooth, about one minute. Once incorporated, pour into springform pan. Drop 2 tablespoons of Nutella randomly over the cheesecake and swirl throughout to create a marbled effect. Set in fridge to firm for up to 4 hours.
- Decorate the cheesecake: Remove cheesecake from fridge. Place a stencil on top of the set cheesecake. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve. Cake will keep up to 5 days refrigerated.
Watch the recipe video here:
Let it snow, let it snow…Full Recipe: taste.md/2pKq4oP
Posted by Tastemade on Thursday, December 28, 2017