No-Bake Granola Berry Pie
This berry pie is perfect for summer, and you don't even need to turn on the oven ☀️
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 5 cups (120 g) granola
- ¾ cup (180 g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, solid
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberry, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup (150 g) blackberry
- 1 cup (125 g) raspberry, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup (100 g) blueberry
- ½ cup (100 g) organic sugar
- ½ cup (120 mL) water, + 3 tablespoons, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Add the granola to a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Add the melted coconut oil and pulse to combine.
- Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) pie dish with the solid coconut oil.
- Pour the granola mixture into the dish and press the crumbs firmly with the bottom of a measuring cup, making sure to cover the bottom and sides of the dish evenly. Place the pie dish into the refrigerator to firm up for an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, ½ cup (120 ml) water, and the lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Cook for 4-5 minutes. or until the sugar is dissolved and the berries begin to release their juices, creating a loose, deep red mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and remaining 3 tablespoons of water into a smooth paste. Add the cornstarch mixture to the berries and cook for another 2 minutes, until the filling thickens. Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chilled pie crust from the refrigerator and pour in the berry compote. Spread the filling evenly.
- Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with fresh berries to your taste.