Rum Root Beer Float Pops
Your favorite classic drink just got a great, new twist! 🐨
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 16 ounces root beer
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream using hand mixer until firm peaks form.
- Gently fold in vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- Distribute cream into small paper cups or popsicle molds. Freeze 6-8 hours or until frozen solid.
- Remove popsicles from the molds. Transfer to a glass and top with 1 ½ ounces spiced rum and 4 ounces of root beer.