Loaded BBQ Hot Dog
Take your hot dog game to the next level with our Loaded BBQ Dog.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pack of Ball Park® Bun Size Angus Beef hot dogs
- Hot dog buns
- 2 cups pulled pork
Make BBQ sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a sauce pot. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the carrots and cabbage together. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper, until smooth. Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix. Set aside.
- Place the Ball Park® Bun Size Angus Beef hot dogs on a cutting board. Slice V-shaped slits into the Ball Park® Bun Size Angus Beef hot dogs, being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Heat up grill to medium-high heat. Grill Ball Park® Bun Size Angus Beef hot dogs, basting with the BBQ sauce, until slightly charred on all sides.
- Place Ball Park® Bun Size Angus Beef hot dogs in buns. Add a spoonful of BBQ sauce on the hot dogs. Place a few tablespoons of pulled pork on top. Drizzle with more BBQ sauce. Top each dog with coleslaw. Serve!
Watch the recipe video here:
Loaded BBQ Hot DogTake your hot dog game to the next level with our Loaded BBQ Dog.
Posted by Tasty on Thursday, August 23, 2018