Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package graham crackers, crushed, plus more for garnish
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 c. whipped topping, plus more for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Divide crushed graham crackers between 4 dessert cups. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into cups and place in refrigerator until thickened, 1 hour up to overnight. When ready to serve, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with crushed graham crackers and lemon wedges.