Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
A no bake cookie with no guilt.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ c. smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
- 1 c. coconut flour
- ¼ c. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 c. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.