Instant Pot Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
Always moist and full of melt-in-your-mouth goodness.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 12 oz cans Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, separated and quartered, icing reserved
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- ⅓ cup caramel topping (we like Smucker’s: https://amzn.to/2NxIMfd)
- 1 cup water
- Coat the inside of a 6-cup bundt pan in non-stick spray (we love this pan: https://amzn.to/2xy7RMZ)
- Layer ⅓ of the quartered roll pieces in the bottom of the pan, pressing lightly into an even layer.
- Top with ½ of the apple pieces, and an additional ⅓ of the roll pieces. Repeat with remaining apple pieces and roll pieces.
- Pour the caramel topping evenly over the rolls, then cover the pan loosely with foil. Do not seal.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
- Carefully lower the bundt pan onto the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the bundt pan and let cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Top with reserved icing. Serve warm.
Watch the recipe video here:
Always moist and full of melt-in-your-mouth goodness.RECIPE: http://chopsecrets.com/instant-pot-caramel-apple-monkey-bread/