Ham And Cheese Pull Apart Garlic Bread
Garlic bread like you've never had before ?
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 24 oz (680 g) pizza dough
- 1 cup (230 g) butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (300 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups (300 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices deli ham, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out pizza dough into an 18x10-inch (45x25-cm) rectangle.
- In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Use a spatula to spread an even layer of the mixture over the dough.
- Sprinkle a generous handful of mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a square checkerboard pattern across the dough, making 20 squares.
- Place a piece of ham over each section of cheese.
- Cut the dough into 20 evenly sized squares and stack four on top of each other, alternating cheeses as you go. There will be five stacks of four.
- Place stacks in an 8½x4½-inch (21x11-cm) bread pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.