Guinness® Beer Cheese Dip
Great for parties when paired with tortilla chips and baked pretzels.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 32 ounces processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Heat cheese in slow cooker on High until melted, about 20 minutes.
- Stir beer, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper into cheese until smooth and heated through, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.