GREEK PASTA SALAD
This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 16 oz pasta (rotini, cavatappi or bow ties), wheat or gluten-free
- ½ cup halved pitted kalamata olives, plus 2 tablespoons brine
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 3 cups (from 1 large) English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed
- fresh oregano, optional garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente, adding an extra minute.
- Drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
- Meanwhile, In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Add the olives, red onion and brine from the olives and mix to combine.
- Stir in the pasta with the cucumber, tomatoes and bell pepper and toss well. Add the cheese just before ready to serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
Greek Pasta Salad is loaded with cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers and olives! It's so delicous and perfect with…