Garlic Vegetable Saute
This is a delicious mix of fresh vegetables and spices lightly pan-fried with butter and olive oil.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon saltfreshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet; cook and stir garlic and jalapeno in hot skillet until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, and shallot; continue to cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.