Garlic Butter Steak Bites
These garlic butter steak bites will make all of your friends go crazy.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 lb. ribeye steak
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley leaves, minced
- Cut steak into ¾-inch cubes and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat half of the oil in a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium-high. Add half the steak in a single layer and cook, turning a few times until golden and medium rare, about 5 minutes. Add half of the butter and half of the garlic and toss to coat. Remove steak to a serving bowl. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Garnish steak with parsley. Serve with toothpicks.