Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs
This Instant Pot dish has made me a hero in my own home.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 3 cups water
- 1 14-18 oz bag frozen meatballs
- 1 12-16 oz box Gemelli, penne or other short pasta
- 1 24-36 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine water, meatballs, pasta, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning in the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan cheese.
Watch the recipe video here: