Grilled and Dilled Corn on the Cob
This creamy, savory topping perfectly compliments sweet corn on the cob.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- ½ cup canola mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ears shucked corn Cooking spray
- 2 ounces cotija cheese, queso blanco, or feta cheese, finely grated (about ½ cup)
- 1½ teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover. Grill corn 12 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Place hot corn in mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Place corn on a platter; sprinkle with cheese and chile powder.
Watch the recipe video here:
Take your basic corn on the cob to the next level. GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/Dtm6EFI (via Well Done)
Posted by MyRecipes on Thursday, July 4, 2019