The perfect soft and chewy cookie dough sprinkled with festive M&M's!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1⅔ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup pastel M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter to a microwave dish and microwave in 20 second increments until butter is fully melted.
- Add the brown sugar and white sugar to a large mixing bowl with the melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg until just combined.
- Pour in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and candies by hand, reserving a few to press onto the tops of the cookie dough, if desired.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 12 cookies and arrange them evenly on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes exactly. Cookies will still be slightly underdone when you remove them from the oven. Do not overbake.
- Let sit on baking sheet for 5 minutes before eating. Allow cookies to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Watch the recipe video here:
Easter Cookies!RECIPE: https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/easter-cookies/
Posted by Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons on Tuesday, April 9, 2019