Dill Pickle Bloody Mary
This bloody mary has a dilly little secret. 😉
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 cornichons (mini pickles), plus juice from jar
- 2 c. tomato juice
- 8 oz. vodka
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Juice of ½ a lemon, plus wedge for rimming
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 celery stalks, halved, for garnish
- 4 stalks dill, for garnish
- 4 Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Fill an ice tray with pickle juice and freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
- On a small plate, stir together salt and chili powder.
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of glasses and dip them in the salt mixture.
- Add pickle cubes to the glasses and fill with Bloody Mary mixture.
- Garnish with celery, dill, mini pickles, and a lemon wedge.