Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins (Air Fried)
"These beat chicken nuggets any day and the recipe is so simple. I tend to use chicken tenderloins but you can use sliced chicken breasts if easier."
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg; shake off any residual egg. Dip chicken into the crumb mixture, making sure it is evenly and fully covered. Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer. Cook until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Watch the recipe video here:
Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins (Air Fried): https://trib.al/GdmnX8X
Posted by Allrecipes on Saturday, January 19, 2019