Citrus Salmon en Papillote
This salmon dish is so simple and easy to make yet so delicious, elegant and impressive.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 6 orange slices
- 6 lime slices
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut parchment or heavy-duty foil into six 15x10-in. pieces; fold in half. Arrange citrus slices on 1 side of each piece. Top with fish and asparagus. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Fold parchment over fish; draw edges together and crimp with fingers to form tightly sealed packets. Place in baking pans.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
Watch the recipe video here:
Super simple, yet super impressive!Get the recipe for Citrus Salmon en Papillote: https://trib.al/0xJxkTl