Japanese Zucchini and Onions
Zucchini and onions are stir fried with sesame seeds and teriyaki and soy sauces.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seedsground black pepper
- Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, and cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini, and cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Stir in teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and sesame seeds. Cook until zucchini are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in ground pepper, and serve immediately.