Chocolate Apple Pops
We're sweet on these snackable caramel-apple slices.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 c. large semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 large apples
- Caramel, for drizzling
- Melted white chocolate, for drizzling
- Crushed Oreos, for topping
- Crushed pretzels, for topping
- rainbow sprinkles, for topping
- M&M's, for topping
- Set up a double boiler: Bring a saucepan of water to a simmer. Set a glass bowl over the saucepan (the bottom of the bowl should not touch the water), then add chocolate chips to bowl. Stir until melted, then stir in coconut oil.
- Place apples upright on a cutting board and cut into ½” to ¾” slices. Using a paring knife, make a small cut onto the bottom of each apple slice. Insert popsicle stick.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Dip apple slices into melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with caramel and melted white chocolate and top as desired. Return to refrigerator until the white chocolate and caramel set, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Watch the recipe video here:
Apple Pops are SO much easier to make than caramel apples.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/t9BjloN
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, September 6, 2017