Cheesy Baked Asparagus
Baked asparagus topped off with melty cheese and crispy bacon!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main dish
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bacon, fried and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- eheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the asparagus with oil and salt.
- Place half of the asparagus in an 8x8 baking dish. Top with half of the cheese, bacon, and garlic. Repeat the layers.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until asparagus is as tender as you'd like.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes just before serving.