- 3 cups cheese cracker, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, optional
- 2 cups flour
- 5 egg, whisked
- 4 skin-on chicken drumstick
- 4 skin-on chicken thigh
- 3 cups broccoli floret
- 3 cups yukon potato, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place cheese crackers in a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground. Add pepper, if desired.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until smooth.
- Roll each chicken piece into flour and then coat into eggs.
- Place each chicken piece in the cracker crumbs. Coat the chicken with the crumbs.
- Arrange chicken pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine broccoli and potatoes. Add olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss until vegetables are well-coated.
- Arrange vegetables on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake chicken and veggies for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Top chicken with parsley and serve.
Watch the recipe video here:
This cheddar oven-fried chicken is a dinner your kids will love! ?FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/cheddar-oven-fried-chickenNow you can buy our favorite 6-piece baking set here: http://bit.ly/2zUV8DJ (Just so you know, we'll make some money if you use this link.)
Posted by Tasty on Saturday, October 28, 2017